My bf 23 (M) is upset because I 21 (F) didn’t answer phone call

I’ve been at my friends house since Monday night and my boyfriend knows this. We said goodnight and he said enjoy your friends. Fast forward to few hours ago, I’m sitting down helping my friend pack because she’s getting kicked out of her college dorm and we are all chatting and complaining.

My boyfriend calls me and I don’t answer because I’m busy and I text him and say I can’t talk right now. He texts me again and says “what does that mean?” “So u can’t pick up the phone? “ And he calls me 3 more times. I leave the room with my friends and go to answer the phone in another room. He says “it seems like you were just sitting down and talking to your friends, you said you were busy but you’re sitting down talkin to your friends.” He says that he doesn’t want to speak to me anymore and hangs up the phone.

He said

“Dog u don’t know what in the world I was callin u for. I coulda been on the side of the road nd needed help, or my mom could’ve died or I could’ve gotten a promotion nd wanted to tell u”

I feel like if it was an emergency he would’ve said it was an emergency in the text message. I was supposed to go over to his place tonight but he said he wanted his space, and he will talk to me tomorrow, and my priorities are messed up, AND i am gas lighting him because I said he shouldn’t give me the silent treatment and ignore me if we are literally about to move in together in less than two months.

I’m not sure how to handle the situation because I fee like If it was a non emergency and I’m with my friends, he should’ve let me have my time in space with them.

How do I explain how I feel with Th our coming across like I’m gaslighting him?

TL;DR boyfriend is upset because I didn’t answer his phone call



Submitted March 18, 2020 at 12:02AM

I’ve been at my friends house since Monday night and my boyfriend knows this. We said goodnight and he said enjoy your friends. Fast forward to few hours ago, I’m sitting down helping my friend pack because she’s getting kicked out of her college dorm and we are all chatting and complaining.My boyfriend calls me and I don’t answer because I’m busy and I text him and say I can’t talk right now. He texts me again and says “what does that mean?” “So u can’t pick up the phone? “ And he calls me 3 more times. I leave the room with my friends and go to answer the phone in another room. He says “it seems like you were just sitting down and talking to your friends, you said you were busy but you’re sitting down talkin to your friends.” He says that he doesn’t want to speak to me anymore and hangs up the phone.He said“Dog u don’t know what in the world I was callin u for. I coulda been on the side of the road nd needed help, or my mom could’ve died or I could’ve gotten a promotion nd wanted to tell u”I feel like if it was an emergency he would’ve said it was an emergency in the text message. I was supposed to go over to his place tonight but he said he wanted his space, and he will talk to me tomorrow, and my priorities are messed up, AND i am gas lighting him because I said he shouldn’t give me the silent treatment and ignore me if we are literally about to move in together in less than two months.I’m not sure how to handle the situation because I fee like If it was a non emergency and I’m with my friends, he should’ve let me have my time in space with them.How do I explain how I feel with Th our coming across like I’m gaslighting him?TL;DR boyfriend is upset because I didn’t answer his phone call

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.