Best dating app for someone who isn't into hooking up and want's a real relationship?

Most people I know have told me Bumble but there were other apps that I didn't know existed, such as Hinge and POF. I just know that Tinder/Bumble have the highest user populations.

Which app is the best in your opinion? What have you guys had most success with?

EDIT: I love meeting face to face and have no problem with that or socializing in general. My problem is behind the screen lol. I also don't have ANY social media (reddit doesn't count). Which app best gets around that?



Submitted March 17, 2020 at 11:42PM

Most people I know have told me Bumble but there were other apps that I didn't know existed, such as Hinge and POF. I just know that Tinder/Bumble have the highest user populations.Which app is the best in your opinion? What have you guys had most success with?EDIT: I love meeting face to face and have no problem with that or socializing in general. My problem is behind the screen lol. I also don't have ANY social media (reddit doesn't count). Which app best gets around that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.