Tips for being more dominant

My partner of 1 year is a very gentle loving guy, we also have great sex. But I'm into rougher sex and like being dominated and while I have communicated this when he will try something (like tying me up, spanking ect) the dominance/authority is not there. It may be because he has never done it before but also because he is always so sweet its hard to to see him as bossy/I'm control.

I was hoping that somebody might have some tips that could help us with this.



Submitted January 25, 2020 at 11:40PM

My partner of 1 year is a very gentle loving guy, we also have great sex. But I'm into rougher sex and like being dominated and while I have communicated this when he will try something (like tying me up, spanking ect) the dominance/authority is not there. It may be because he has never done it before but also because he is always so sweet its hard to to see him as bossy/I'm control.I was hoping that somebody might have some tips that could help us with this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.