Beware of new troll accounts with agendas when asking for advice

I honestly don’t know where to post this. I thought r/YouShouldKnow would fit but posts about Reddit are not allowed.

So I started looking at the comments of a couple of r/relationship_advice sub and noticed a lot of the accounts of the top comments were days new. Then I looked at those profiles and confirmed a lot of these accounts are created just to tell people to break up or leave their SO. Here is anexample - the account was created 14 days ago and all it does is tell guys to leave their wives/ gfs over the most minuscule thing.

So everyone, You Should Know ... don’t ask for advice on the internet... especially Reddit. Talk to a friend, a therapist or a family member.

Thanks



Submitted January 26, 2020 at 12:19AM

I honestly don’t know where to post this. I thought r/YouShouldKnow would fit but posts about Reddit are not allowed.So I started looking at the comments of a couple of r/relationship_advice sub and noticed a lot of the accounts of the top comments were days new. Then I looked at those profiles and confirmed a lot of these accounts are created just to tell people to break up or leave their SO. Here is anexample - the account was created 14 days ago and all it does is tell guys to leave their wives/ gfs over the most minuscule thing.So everyone, You Should Know ... don’t ask for advice on the internet... especially Reddit. Talk to a friend, a therapist or a family member.Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.