My (33M) wife (31F) wants to bite something as hard as she can

New account for weird questions. My wife says that sometimes when she’s really horny she wants to bite me as hard as she can. Obviously that’s not possible, but we were wondering if we could find some kind of “chew toy” that would satisfy the urge.

Does anyone else have this urge? Is there something she could bite really hard that would have some give, but not break, and not damage her teeth?



Submitted January 25, 2020 at 11:54PM

New account for weird questions. My wife says that sometimes when she’s really horny she wants to bite me as hard as she can. Obviously that’s not possible, but we were wondering if we could find some kind of “chew toy” that would satisfy the urge.Does anyone else have this urge? Is there something she could bite really hard that would have some give, but not break, and not damage her teeth?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.