Talking to multiple women at the same time.

Alright well this is kind of a long one anyways, might be an easy answer though.

Okay so about 2 days before my family visited me for the holidays I started talking to a woman (online of course), obviously we couldn’t meet up since my family was coming and she was also flying home out of state for the holidays. But we kept talking and have pretty much been texting back and forth almost every day all day. Everything appears to be good. But she doesn’t get back until Sunday and then won’t be able to go out until atleast next weekend.

So in the meantime, I also have been talking with a different woman for a about a week now. Not nearly as much, only a few texts every day. But she wants to go out tonight.

So my dilemma here is this, I have obviously met neither of these women yet, but the one I’ve been talking too for longer and more I really really like thus far. Does going out with someone else tonight, before I get a chance to even meet the woman I arguably like more, a bad thing? Or is it smart to spread out my time for now until I really feel something in person with either of them.

I should add me and the woman I’ve talked to longer don’t have a any set plans yet but I really think we have a connection, atleast as much as one can over text.

Something just feels weird to go out with the person I’ve talked to less before I go out with the one I’ve talked to more.



Submitted January 04, 2020 at 12:33AM

Alright well this is kind of a long one anyways, might be an easy answer though.Okay so about 2 days before my family visited me for the holidays I started talking to a woman (online of course), obviously we couldn’t meet up since my family was coming and she was also flying home out of state for the holidays. But we kept talking and have pretty much been texting back and forth almost every day all day. Everything appears to be good. But she doesn’t get back until Sunday and then won’t be able to go out until atleast next weekend.So in the meantime, I also have been talking with a different woman for a about a week now. Not nearly as much, only a few texts every day. But she wants to go out tonight.So my dilemma here is this, I have obviously met neither of these women yet, but the one I’ve been talking too for longer and more I really really like thus far. Does going out with someone else tonight, before I get a chance to even meet the woman I arguably like more, a bad thing? Or is it smart to spread out my time for now until I really feel something in person with either of them.I should add me and the woman I’ve talked to longer don’t have a any set plans yet but I really think we have a connection, atleast as much as one can over text.Something just feels weird to go out with the person I’ve talked to less before I go out with the one I’ve talked to more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.