How come so many women have a hard time believing that dating is easier for them?

In any post even alluding to this, you always see most women staunchly arguing against it, when even just looking at it from a simple statistic point of view, its true

Women get more interest than men do

more interest = more candidates

more candidates = more dates

more dates = more possible relationships



Submitted January 04, 2020 at 12:13AM

In any post even alluding to this, you always see most women staunchly arguing against it, when even just looking at it from a simple statistic point of view, its trueWomen get more interest than men domore interest = more candidatesmore candidates = more datesmore dates = more possible relationships

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.