Do you think that this was genuine or a brush off 23M 23F

I met a friend recently (before Christmas) and I sent the following message to her shortly after she left :

‘Hi [friend’s name], great to see you today! I really enjoyed catching up with you - hope you enjoyed it too. I hope you have a great Christmas! :)’

I got the following reply (almost instantly) :

‘Thanks :) hope you have a great christmas too!’

What is she thanking me for here? Is she thanking me for saying I enjoyed it, or for wishing here a happy Christmas (or both)?

If she is thanking me for the Christmas part only, does this suggest that she ignored the first part of the message about enjoying it, possibly implying that she didn't enjoy meeting??

tl;dr - Does this suggest that she still wants to meet again one day?



Submitted January 04, 2020 at 12:08AM

I met a friend recently (before Christmas) and I sent the following message to her shortly after she left :‘Hi [friend’s name], great to see you today! I really enjoyed catching up with you - hope you enjoyed it too. I hope you have a great Christmas! :)’I got the following reply (almost instantly) :‘Thanks :) hope you have a great christmas too!’What is she thanking me for here? Is she thanking me for saying I enjoyed it, or for wishing here a happy Christmas (or both)?If she is thanking me for the Christmas part only, does this suggest that she ignored the first part of the message about enjoying it, possibly implying that she didn't enjoy meeting??tl;dr - Does this suggest that she still wants to meet again one day?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.