Need some dating app advice!

Alright so I'm gonna reopen my bumble and tinder accounts and I just have a couple questions about my bio! Sorry if this gets asked a lot. 20 year old male btw

  1. Will I look like a douchebag if I put my height in my bio or will it get me more matches? I am 6'1

  2. Will a pic of my cat and I be cute? I know women are suckers for dogs but not sure how they feel bout kittens.

  3. Will I look like a douche if I take a pic Clearly showing off my tattoo?

4.Is having 3 pictures enough, or should I try to get some more. I only have 3 really good ones I like.

  1. Is a one sentence bio enough? Thanks!


Submitted December 16, 2019 at 12:10AM

Alright so I'm gonna reopen my bumble and tinder accounts and I just have a couple questions about my bio! Sorry if this gets asked a lot. 20 year old male btwWill I look like a douchebag if I put my height in my bio or will it get me more matches? I am 6'1Will a pic of my cat and I be cute? I know women are suckers for dogs but not sure how they feel bout kittens.Will I look like a douche if I take a pic Clearly showing off my tattoo?4.Is having 3 pictures enough, or should I try to get some more. I only have 3 really good ones I like.Is a one sentence bio enough? Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.