My low self esteem has ruined my thing. How do you grow self esteem while dating

My low self esteem has turned me into someone I don’t recognize

I feel clingy, constantly apologizing, make rude comments, jealous, impulsive and and the list goes on.

Casually dating someone and it’s almost over since I fly home in a few days but I rly dislike that this is the impression I’m leaving. ( my ego sadly caring more about what he’ll think of me vs enjoying our final moments together)

I don’t like this person I’ve become. When we first started dating I was really confident and sure of myself now I’m weaker and stuck in my head.



Submitted December 15, 2019 at 10:56PM

My low self esteem has turned me into someone I don’t recognizeI feel clingy, constantly apologizing, make rude comments, jealous, impulsive and and the list goes on.Casually dating someone and it’s almost over since I fly home in a few days but I rly dislike that this is the impression I’m leaving. ( my ego sadly caring more about what he’ll think of me vs enjoying our final moments together)I don’t like this person I’ve become. When we first started dating I was really confident and sure of myself now I’m weaker and stuck in my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.