Asking a girl out on a first date?

So I need some advice...

I want to ask this girl out on a date who’s just got back from her 3 month holiday

I know her because we used to go to the same secondary school and now we go to different schools but we live close to each other. We never spoke in secondary school but we did when we attended the same house parties

I don’t think I’m great at making ‘flirtatious’ conversation on Instagram/Snapchat and so I don’t know whether I should ask her straight up on a date so we can get to know each other or to go through the process of getting get to know each other over online messaging.

I’m worried that asking her on a date despite us not knowing each other too well is to upfront but at least she will know my intentions

And I’m worried that online texting can easily result in being friend zoned and sometimes doesn’t lead anywhere but it is more relaxed for both of us

And here’s my second question...

If I was to ask her out on a first date what are your first date recommendations?

I was thinking Bowling or Ice Skating and maybe get a small meal from a coffee shop but I worry that may be a bit romantic (2nd date perhaps)

Am I overthinking this??

What are all your thoughts and suggestions?



Submitted December 16, 2019 at 12:20AM

So I need some advice...I want to ask this girl out on a date who’s just got back from her 3 month holidayI know her because we used to go to the same secondary school and now we go to different schools but we live close to each other. We never spoke in secondary school but we did when we attended the same house partiesI don’t think I’m great at making ‘flirtatious’ conversation on Instagram/Snapchat and so I don’t know whether I should ask her straight up on a date so we can get to know each other or to go through the process of getting get to know each other over online messaging.I’m worried that asking her on a date despite us not knowing each other too well is to upfront but at least she will know my intentionsAnd I’m worried that online texting can easily result in being friend zoned and sometimes doesn’t lead anywhere but it is more relaxed for both of usAnd here’s my second question...If I was to ask her out on a first date what are your first date recommendations?I was thinking Bowling or Ice Skating and maybe get a small meal from a coffee shop but I worry that may be a bit romantic (2nd date perhaps)Am I overthinking this??What are all your thoughts and suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.