How to tell if someone has a crush on you?

I am trying to figure out if this guy has a crush on me.

He's from my college and works a part-time job at the library. I see him every week and noticed he is super nice to everyone. That made me think he's kind of cute.

Two weeks ago I had to ask for a paper from the library and he was the only person available to give it to me. While waiting for it we just talked for a bit, just some small talk. He was extremely nice though. I ended up asking what his name was, and he also asked mine.

After this first interation, he once stoped me just to say "hi (my name)", and another time I was walking and he joined me, we talked for a few minutes until we had to turn in opposite directions. Whenever I go to the library and he's there he says "Hi (my name)" and smiles.

A couple of days ago I saw him, he was with some people around so I did not want to interrupt. I am like 99% sure he noticed me, but did not come to say hi and just left with his friends a few minutes after. I was left feeling a bit confused, like I thought "maybe he's shy and doens't want his friends to bug him...", but then reallity hit hard and I realized that probably he doesn't like me as much as I thought. It felt like he was sending some mixed signals, I don't know how to explain.

So, my question is, how to tell when someone has a crush on you/is trying to flirt? I am pretty much blind when it comes to this. Maybe if you guys tell me how you notice such things I can try to analyse the situation a bit better. Thanks



Submitted December 16, 2019 at 12:17AM

I am trying to figure out if this guy has a crush on me.He's from my college and works a part-time job at the library. I see him every week and noticed he is super nice to everyone. That made me think he's kind of cute.Two weeks ago I had to ask for a paper from the library and he was the only person available to give it to me. While waiting for it we just talked for a bit, just some small talk. He was extremely nice though. I ended up asking what his name was, and he also asked mine.After this first interation, he once stoped me just to say "hi (my name)", and another time I was walking and he joined me, we talked for a few minutes until we had to turn in opposite directions. Whenever I go to the library and he's there he says "Hi (my name)" and smiles.A couple of days ago I saw him, he was with some people around so I did not want to interrupt. I am like 99% sure he noticed me, but did not come to say hi and just left with his friends a few minutes after. I was left feeling a bit confused, like I thought "maybe he's shy and doens't want his friends to bug him...", but then reallity hit hard and I realized that probably he doesn't like me as much as I thought. It felt like he was sending some mixed signals, I don't know how to explain.So, my question is, how to tell when someone has a crush on you/is trying to flirt? I am pretty much blind when it comes to this. Maybe if you guys tell me how you notice such things I can try to analyse the situation a bit better. Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.