After the 2nd date

Hello,
I have my first 2nd date. My first dates have always been slightly awkard, get some drinks for an hour or so then leave and say goodbye. It might seem like I'm rushing off but I want to play it cool and not seem desperate.

So we are going to a play for the 2nd date. What I do after it seems really weird to just go. Shall we go for drinks again. Really I'd want to go for dinner as a 3rd date.

I don't want them to think I'm running off as it might come across i'm not interested. Equally I don't want to stay too long.



Submitted December 15, 2019 at 11:00PM

Hello,I have my first 2nd date. My first dates have always been slightly awkard, get some drinks for an hour or so then leave and say goodbye. It might seem like I'm rushing off but I want to play it cool and not seem desperate.So we are going to a play for the 2nd date. What I do after it seems really weird to just go. Shall we go for drinks again. Really I'd want to go for dinner as a 3rd date.I don't want them to think I'm running off as it might come across i'm not interested. Equally I don't want to stay too long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.