It always takes me more than 30-40 mins to ejaculate - And I feel it's a big failure

i'm a healthy man, medium built with standard BMI, hadn't any surgeries, not taking any AD pills or have any problem with erection.

My problem is that I always need more than 30-40 minutes of sexual stimulation to reach orgasm and ejaculate, but I never become soft during the course. During college it worked out great, young ladies loved the feeling and the endurance. However, things are really different as I get older and date mature women.

I can last, but my recent partners cannot. Even though they can reach orgasm once or twice, I cannot. I ended up ejaculate with manual or oral stimulation only because my partners was too tired to continue. An hour long sexual session makes them enable to wake up next day for work.

It's not because they are not attractive or we are stressful. I also sought medical attention but it didn't help. It causes problems with my self-esteem in addition to feelings of inadequacy, failure, and negativity. Sometimes I try to avoid intimacy with others due to frustrations and fear of failure, or making them tired.

Anyone has the same issues or how do you overcome this?



Submitted December 14, 2019 at 12:23AM

i'm a healthy man, medium built with standard BMI, hadn't any surgeries, not taking any AD pills or have any problem with erection.My problem is that I always need more than 30-40 minutes of sexual stimulation to reach orgasm and ejaculate, but I never become soft during the course. During college it worked out great, young ladies loved the feeling and the endurance. However, things are really different as I get older and date mature women.I can last, but my recent partners cannot. Even though they can reach orgasm once or twice, I cannot. I ended up ejaculate with manual or oral stimulation only because my partners was too tired to continue. An hour long sexual session makes them enable to wake up next day for work.It's not because they are not attractive or we are stressful. I also sought medical attention but it didn't help. It causes problems with my self-esteem in addition to feelings of inadequacy, failure, and negativity. Sometimes I try to avoid intimacy with others due to frustrations and fear of failure, or making them tired.Anyone has the same issues or how do you overcome this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.