Is this a kiss on the first date situation?

I met this girl about six weeks ago on a dating app (Badoo). We were both kinda looking for the same thing on it and we had alot to talk about. She lives about 70 miles from me so it's not like we could meet anytime but i decided to ask her out on a date in a town close to me, she usually takes the train and she was fine with going here. Let's call This girl "Felicia" for the rest of the text

Let me just round up a bunch of things we have in common: We both like the same movies (tarantino, horror, biographies and historical), we like the same academics like history and sceneography, we have kind of the same taste in music though im more metal and she's more country and rock. We both have the same kind of political worldview.

She has a huge thing for guys who play guitars and i started playing electric guitar maybe two months ago (she's aware of it, insisting i continue training). I really like her overall look, i haven't yet spotted one thing i dont like about her and she seems interested in me.

We have talked nearly every day for the last weeks except one week where i stopped talking to her when i found another girl through the same dating app that lived way closer and i could go see her, this didn't end well (she wasn't on the place we planned to meet). I then started talking with Felicia the second i noticed the other girl blocked me for no particular reason, i told her about my other date and how it went and she took it like "there are some bad fish in the sea". We now have nearly talked about every topic i can think of right now (except sex) to the point where im nearly worried we'll have nothing to talk about on the first date. She has been on a bunch of dates before and it blows my mind how she hasn't had a single relationship up until this point, Felicia says that she never got it clear what her past dates actually wanted out of it. I on the other hand has been on like two dates before (including the one i mentioned eatlier if u can call that a date) because i started dating this last summer.

We have decided to meet on a café in my town exactly one week from the time of writing this post, it's a cozy café that is pretty exclusive to our town in particular with nice interior and good coffee. My question is if i should kiss her on this first date or wait it out?

I have heard the stuff about if you meet a person on a dating app then you shouldn't kiss the on the first date and i believe that holds some truth but with the current circumstances i kind of think that's irrelevant right now cause we have talked for so long.

I know that this is an extremely hard question to answer because you cannot see the events that will go down that night and see if there´s a moment where it's perfect to kiss her, but try to imagine it. I would appreciate any help that u can give me :)

if u have further questions just write a comment ;)



Submitted December 14, 2019 at 12:02AM

I met this girl about six weeks ago on a dating app (Badoo). We were both kinda looking for the same thing on it and we had alot to talk about. She lives about 70 miles from me so it's not like we could meet anytime but i decided to ask her out on a date in a town close to me, she usually takes the train and she was fine with going here. Let's call This girl "Felicia" for the rest of the textLet me just round up a bunch of things we have in common: We both like the same movies (tarantino, horror, biographies and historical), we like the same academics like history and sceneography, we have kind of the same taste in music though im more metal and she's more country and rock. We both have the same kind of political worldview.She has a huge thing for guys who play guitars and i started playing electric guitar maybe two months ago (she's aware of it, insisting i continue training). I really like her overall look, i haven't yet spotted one thing i dont like about her and she seems interested in me.We have talked nearly every day for the last weeks except one week where i stopped talking to her when i found another girl through the same dating app that lived way closer and i could go see her, this didn't end well (she wasn't on the place we planned to meet). I then started talking with Felicia the second i noticed the other girl blocked me for no particular reason, i told her about my other date and how it went and she took it like "there are some bad fish in the sea". We now have nearly talked about every topic i can think of right now (except sex) to the point where im nearly worried we'll have nothing to talk about on the first date. She has been on a bunch of dates before and it blows my mind how she hasn't had a single relationship up until this point, Felicia says that she never got it clear what her past dates actually wanted out of it. I on the other hand has been on like two dates before (including the one i mentioned eatlier if u can call that a date) because i started dating this last summer.We have decided to meet on a café in my town exactly one week from the time of writing this post, it's a cozy café that is pretty exclusive to our town in particular with nice interior and good coffee. My question is if i should kiss her on this first date or wait it out?I have heard the stuff about if you meet a person on a dating app then you shouldn't kiss the on the first date and i believe that holds some truth but with the current circumstances i kind of think that's irrelevant right now cause we have talked for so long.I know that this is an extremely hard question to answer because you cannot see the events that will go down that night and see if there´s a moment where it's perfect to kiss her, but try to imagine it. I would appreciate any help that u can give me :)​if u have further questions just write a comment ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.