Are headaches during masturbation common?

Hello, so I've been trying to set a personal record for most days consecutively beating my meat and whenever I do it now I get a splitting headache which is annoying but it hurts like hell. This just started a couple of days ago. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Forgot to mention that I have taken ibuprofen with no success of the head ache going away



Submitted December 14, 2019 at 12:06AM

Hello, so I've been trying to set a personal record for most days consecutively beating my meat and whenever I do it now I get a splitting headache which is annoying but it hurts like hell. This just started a couple of days ago. Thanks in advance!Edit: Forgot to mention that I have taken ibuprofen with no success of the head ache going away

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.