I’m [23M] not sure if she’s [21F] interested

She and I had Spanish together last spring, during which time we worked together a decent amount and exchanged numbers. Over the summer I texted her and asked which Spanish she was taking this semester, to which she didn’t read or respond for three days for context. Earlier this semester I texted her some shit to study for the first test, since my class is before hers (she has read receipts on and didn’t read/respond for almost a day and asked me some questions about my class at that point, with more late responses from her). I didn’t really think of her as anything but a class acquaintance at that point, but that changed 3 weeks ago when I installed and ended up matching with her on Tinder.

I ended up texting her and asking if she wanted to grab drinks, but she responded and was going out of town. I sent her a text telling her to have fun and shoot me a message if she wants to do something when she gets back, but no response/read.

Earlier this week I texted her and asked when her Spanish final was, since there’s like 7 different times on our campus. 4 days later and no response/read.

I guess I’m just confused about if she’s interested/should I just move on?



Submitted December 14, 2019 at 12:10AM

She and I had Spanish together last spring, during which time we worked together a decent amount and exchanged numbers. Over the summer I texted her and asked which Spanish she was taking this semester, to which she didn’t read or respond for three days for context. Earlier this semester I texted her some shit to study for the first test, since my class is before hers (she has read receipts on and didn’t read/respond for almost a day and asked me some questions about my class at that point, with more late responses from her). I didn’t really think of her as anything but a class acquaintance at that point, but that changed 3 weeks ago when I installed and ended up matching with her on Tinder.I ended up texting her and asking if she wanted to grab drinks, but she responded and was going out of town. I sent her a text telling her to have fun and shoot me a message if she wants to do something when she gets back, but no response/read.Earlier this week I texted her and asked when her Spanish final was, since there’s like 7 different times on our campus. 4 days later and no response/read.I guess I’m just confused about if she’s interested/should I just move on?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.