18M Looking for someone to roleplay as a mother figure

I am looking for someone (male or female it doesn't matter) to roleplay as a female in a scenario I have had cooking up for a long while. Please either message me on Reddit or on discord (my discord is Evy69#4081) I would love to give you details over direct messaging!

If any of these things would be an issue this rp is not for you! Also if there is anything you would like to add let me know, I am pretty open about this!!

-Mother/son

-Curvy Women

-public humiliation

-clothing descriptions

-Playing a dominant female

-Public

-Breastfeeding

-Teasing

-Smaller penises

-water sports (not needed for the rp)

(i could be missing some things, but I think that's everything)

Thank you for reading my post!!!

~Lil Brim



Submitted December 13, 2019 at 11:53PM

I am looking for someone (male or female it doesn't matter) to roleplay as a female in a scenario I have had cooking up for a long while. Please either message me on Reddit or on discord (my discord is Evy69#4081) I would love to give you details over direct messaging!If any of these things would be an issue this rp is not for you! Also if there is anything you would like to add let me know, I am pretty open about this!!-Mother/son-Curvy Women-public humiliation-clothing descriptions-Playing a dominant female-Public-Breastfeeding-Teasing-Smaller penises-water sports (not needed for the rp)(i could be missing some things, but I think that's everything)Thank you for reading my post!!!~Lil Brim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.