Is this girl just playing hard to get?

Long story short, over the past few weeks this girl at my university and I have been getting closer. I picked up on signs that she was attracted to me before, but we didn't really start talking until this month

Until now we've seen each other on a nearly daily basis (we both went home for break, live a couple of hours away from one another). In person her body language gives her away, but I've noticed that, as we've gotten closer, she's actually started taking longer to text/snap me back

Is she just trying to play hard to get? If it makes any difference, she's not some attention lover or player, she's actually super inexperienced/innocent and it's really obvious if you spend any time with her (she's only been with/dated one guy before)



Submitted December 25, 2019 at 12:06AM

Long story short, over the past few weeks this girl at my university and I have been getting closer. I picked up on signs that she was attracted to me before, but we didn't really start talking until this monthUntil now we've seen each other on a nearly daily basis (we both went home for break, live a couple of hours away from one another). In person her body language gives her away, but I've noticed that, as we've gotten closer, she's actually started taking longer to text/snap me backIs she just trying to play hard to get? If it makes any difference, she's not some attention lover or player, she's actually super inexperienced/innocent and it's really obvious if you spend any time with her (she's only been with/dated one guy before)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.