Is it too early for symptoms? Am i overreacting?

Is it too early to get symptoms and might not be HIV?

So about 2 days ago around 2 am i have a hook up with a random girl, unprotected and lost my virginity to her. It was not my finest moment, i understand but nothing i can do now.

Today i woke up with a sore throat, and feeling light headed/fatigued (although i’m generally always feeling fatigued because of my bradycardia).

My brother was sick about a week ago but i doubt he got me sick, and about 2 days before i had sex, i was feeling nauseous and a temp of 99.7 i believe (ik because i went to donate blood but my temp was too high).

So am i overreacting? I know i should get tested, but i’m only 18 and i don’t want my mom to find out about this and i also regret it.

Also my poop looks weird, i can pm a picture if wanted because i’ve heard that’s a symptom.



Submitted December 25, 2019 at 12:12AM

Is it too early to get symptoms and might not be HIV?So about 2 days ago around 2 am i have a hook up with a random girl, unprotected and lost my virginity to her. It was not my finest moment, i understand but nothing i can do now.Today i woke up with a sore throat, and feeling light headed/fatigued (although i’m generally always feeling fatigued because of my bradycardia).My brother was sick about a week ago but i doubt he got me sick, and about 2 days before i had sex, i was feeling nauseous and a temp of 99.7 i believe (ik because i went to donate blood but my temp was too high).So am i overreacting? I know i should get tested, but i’m only 18 and i don’t want my mom to find out about this and i also regret it.Also my poop looks weird, i can pm a picture if wanted because i’ve heard that’s a symptom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.