I bled whole he fingered me.!! Also why was my pussy so dryyy.??

Idk if it’s my period or because he jus put it in while it was dry but that was probably the most embarrassing thing thts happened to me.!! I feel so bad so I sucked his dick. Haha. Made up for it

But it was fine the first round then we tried to go again I told him to finger me and he saw blooddd after he basically shoved his dick in

But how do I take his dick without it hitting my cervix.!! Orrrr is it because it’s close to my period.?

Also why was I so dry and I’m usually soooo wet.??! It was like a desert.!!



Submitted December 25, 2019 at 12:10AM

Idk if it’s my period or because he jus put it in while it was dry but that was probably the most embarrassing thing thts happened to me.!! I feel so bad so I sucked his dick. Haha. Made up for itBut it was fine the first round then we tried to go again I told him to finger me and he saw blooddd after he basically shoved his dick inBut how do I take his dick without it hitting my cervix.!! Orrrr is it because it’s close to my period.?Also why was I so dry and I’m usually soooo wet.??! It was like a desert.!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.