I need a neutral point of view after an argument.

I am posting this to get it out of my head to be completely honest.

My wife and I had an argument about me not doing anything in the house. She was right, but instead of telling her i got upset and started to be an asshole talking shit because i was in all honesty ashamed of myself, after a day i wanted to tell her that I am sorry about the whole situation and that i will change my behavior.

After telling her she started to cry and told me that she wasnt sure if a marriage after two years was the right decision, something that hit me pretty hard.

We talked about the whole situation, i was still under the impression that something was off. And I saw her writing in a text app. I got paranoid because I was cheated on in 2 other relationships, so i asked her about the chat i saw and wanted to know what was going on.

She told me she couldn't let me read the text because she promised she wouldn't, and assured me that its just a chat with a co worker and a female freind of said coworker who is going through marriage counseling for the sake of his relationship and kids and doesn't want his wife to stalk him in whatts app. (thats none of my buisness i accept that).

She told me she still wants to stay married and she was under the impression that I was the one who was done with the relationship .

I believe her and I think having a male friend is not an issue. I don't have a problem if they see each other to take the dogs for a walk.

My question if anyone can understand what i wanted to get out is. Was it just an argument or is she done with me. We never had a big argument before, so hearing things like the marriage was a mistake after 2 years, or never having arguments isn't normal (i can see that this is a lack of communication) really hit me hard.

I am sorry for my abysmal English i hope some people will get my point and can give me an opinion.



Submitted December 25, 2019 at 12:08AM

I am posting this to get it out of my head to be completely honest.My wife and I had an argument about me not doing anything in the house. She was right, but instead of telling her i got upset and started to be an asshole talking shit because i was in all honesty ashamed of myself, after a day i wanted to tell her that I am sorry about the whole situation and that i will change my behavior.After telling her she started to cry and told me that she wasnt sure if a marriage after two years was the right decision, something that hit me pretty hard.We talked about the whole situation, i was still under the impression that something was off. And I saw her writing in a text app. I got paranoid because I was cheated on in 2 other relationships, so i asked her about the chat i saw and wanted to know what was going on.She told me she couldn't let me read the text because she promised she wouldn't, and assured me that its just a chat with a co worker and a female freind of said coworker who is going through marriage counseling for the sake of his relationship and kids and doesn't want his wife to stalk him in whatts app. (thats none of my buisness i accept that).She told me she still wants to stay married and she was under the impression that I was the one who was done with the relationship .I believe her and I think having a male friend is not an issue. I don't have a problem if they see each other to take the dogs for a walk.My question if anyone can understand what i wanted to get out is. Was it just an argument or is she done with me. We never had a big argument before, so hearing things like the marriage was a mistake after 2 years, or never having arguments isn't normal (i can see that this is a lack of communication) really hit me hard.I am sorry for my abysmal English i hope some people will get my point and can give me an opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.