Tips on how to be seen as a serious partner?

Hey guys, do you have any tips on how to be viewed as having serious dating potential?

Im looking for ways to improve myself and the last few relationships have all ended with the exact same response.

It seems like the dates go really well, sometimes we even get pretty physical, but somewhere inbetween dates they change their mind about what they want and tell me they are too busy for a relationship.

What can i do differently because after so many times the error obviously is with me and i really want to be enough for someone.



Submitted November 15, 2019 at 11:22PM

Hey guys, do you have any tips on how to be viewed as having serious dating potential?Im looking for ways to improve myself and the last few relationships have all ended with the exact same response.It seems like the dates go really well, sometimes we even get pretty physical, but somewhere inbetween dates they change their mind about what they want and tell me they are too busy for a relationship.What can i do differently because after so many times the error obviously is with me and i really want to be enough for someone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.