Insecurity

I went on a date with a girl I met on tinder today. She's honestly the prettiest girl I've ever seen, while I'm pretty average looking (I am also female).

The date went really well I feel; we went to a bar for a couple of hours and then went to mcdonalds, she's sweet and cute and funny, and she seemed to be having fun too. We laughed a lot and there were no awkward silences, but I'm so insecure; I can't help but feel anxious and I'm trying not to let myself get my hopes up at all for anything but it's so difficult. I'm not sure why she agreed to go on a date with me and my brain is convincing me that she doesn't like me because I'm not pretty like her.

How do I get over my insecurity?? I hate this. She seems too good to be true for me.



Submitted November 15, 2019 at 11:56PM

I went on a date with a girl I met on tinder today. She's honestly the prettiest girl I've ever seen, while I'm pretty average looking (I am also female).The date went really well I feel; we went to a bar for a couple of hours and then went to mcdonalds, she's sweet and cute and funny, and she seemed to be having fun too. We laughed a lot and there were no awkward silences, but I'm so insecure; I can't help but feel anxious and I'm trying not to let myself get my hopes up at all for anything but it's so difficult. I'm not sure why she agreed to go on a date with me and my brain is convincing me that she doesn't like me because I'm not pretty like her.How do I get over my insecurity?? I hate this. She seems too good to be true for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.