[F][27] Why do I feel like I will be forever lonely? Is it because of my country?

Do you ever feel like there is probably no match for you in your own country?

I feel like in Turkey I will never be able to find someone who shares my vision of life or the way of living. I know somethings must come with the land but the tought of being lonely forever is very depressing to me cause I’m a total social bird.

Any one out there who feels me? If there is how do you coup with these thoughts, at a dead end here.



Submitted November 15, 2019 at 11:14PM

Do you ever feel like there is probably no match for you in your own country?I feel like in Turkey I will never be able to find someone who shares my vision of life or the way of living. I know somethings must come with the land but the tought of being lonely forever is very depressing to me cause I’m a total social bird.Any one out there who feels me? If there is how do you coup with these thoughts, at a dead end here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.