Time for me (24F) to end things with him (19M)?

My bf is pretty insecure about my exes

He always brings up how when my last bf and I had a fight. I stormed off and slept with a fwb. Then made up with my then bf. It shouldn’t concern my current bf but it does.

He then talks about how I was sexting a fwb a week before us and talked to the fwb after we confessed our feelings.

He gets upset if I had a brief convo with my ex or his family. Cause my ex sent me flowers.

Also I have to tell him whenever my old ex fwb comes to my house to see my family.

Anyways recently we had a fight over me sexting a fwb before we dated. A week before.

And in the fight he said “I know I was even texting a crush a month before we talked about dating. But she had someone so nothing happened. I still somewhat feel insecure about your fwb”

I said “you tried to ask a girl out who was in a relationship?”

He said “no she had broken up”

I knew about that crush. Cause a month prior when we were friends he asked me advice on her.

It still caused a big fight and I called him a hypocrite and he said some mean things as well.

We aren’t talking but he wants to meet to work things out.

TLDR: should I work it out or no?



Submitted November 15, 2019 at 11:28PM

My bf is pretty insecure about my exesHe always brings up how when my last bf and I had a fight. I stormed off and slept with a fwb. Then made up with my then bf. It shouldn’t concern my current bf but it does.He then talks about how I was sexting a fwb a week before us and talked to the fwb after we confessed our feelings.He gets upset if I had a brief convo with my ex or his family. Cause my ex sent me flowers.Also I have to tell him whenever my old ex fwb comes to my house to see my family.Anyways recently we had a fight over me sexting a fwb before we dated. A week before.And in the fight he said “I know I was even texting a crush a month before we talked about dating. But she had someone so nothing happened. I still somewhat feel insecure about your fwb”I said “you tried to ask a girl out who was in a relationship?”He said “no she had broken up”I knew about that crush. Cause a month prior when we were friends he asked me advice on her.It still caused a big fight and I called him a hypocrite and he said some mean things as well.We aren’t talking but he wants to meet to work things out.TLDR: should I work it out or no?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.