/u/Bluesiderug on Romantic and platonic love - same thing?

Hey thanks for your reply. It sounds almost like another commenter above you - that with romantic love you feel that infatuation feeling and you don’t get that with platonic love. Your example is interesting to me because with the romantic love you clearly had no sexual or even sensual attraction. While you do like cuddling with your platonic friends - and even your QPP. I’m still mulling that over.

Were you ever infatuated with your QPP? Or something close to that? I’m just curious because you explain your QPP as someone you have more than platonic but not quite for...





October 11, 2019 at 12:13AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.