I don't know how to feel. (I'm sorry for being selfish.)

I've been alone pretty much my whole life, and by miracle I met this person in a mental institution. We have been talking for 3~4 months now and I'm totally in love with her. We were going out and planning on dating later on since we were focussing on our mental health.

One day she tells me that she doesn't want to date anymore because she doesn't think she'll ever fall in love with me. She says she loves me emotionally and romantically, but that she wants to get over those feelings since she doesn't see herself falling in love.

I don't want to be insisting but I can't deal with the idea that she might get a boyfriend and I won't be spending the rest of my life by her side, I respect her choice but it hurts, I don't know what to do.

I apologise for wasting your time.



Submitted October 11, 2019 at 12:11AM

I've been alone pretty much my whole life, and by miracle I met this person in a mental institution. We have been talking for 3~4 months now and I'm totally in love with her. We were going out and planning on dating later on since we were focussing on our mental health.One day she tells me that she doesn't want to date anymore because she doesn't think she'll ever fall in love with me. She says she loves me emotionally and romantically, but that she wants to get over those feelings since she doesn't see herself falling in love.I don't want to be insisting but I can't deal with the idea that she might get a boyfriend and I won't be spending the rest of my life by her side, I respect her choice but it hurts, I don't know what to do.I apologise for wasting your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.