I (37M) am scared of my wife (36F)

We have been married for at least 10 years. I’m not sure when things shifted but whenever she is mad or doesn’t get her way she treats me like crap.

I’m kinda hiding in the garage right now because she kept confronting me about what was wrong and I told her she terrified me.

I don’t think she is going to get physically violent but emotionally abusive for sure.

Now it’s going to turn into some thing where I either forgive her and forget my feelings or she’s going to probably start yelling soon and explaining how this is all somehow my fault.

I’d leave but I want to be able to see my children.

TL;DR

i am afraid of my wife and not sure what to do.



Submitted October 10, 2019 at 11:55PM

We have been married for at least 10 years. I’m not sure when things shifted but whenever she is mad or doesn’t get her way she treats me like crap.I’m kinda hiding in the garage right now because she kept confronting me about what was wrong and I told her she terrified me.I don’t think she is going to get physically violent but emotionally abusive for sure.Now it’s going to turn into some thing where I either forgive her and forget my feelings or she’s going to probably start yelling soon and explaining how this is all somehow my fault.I’d leave but I want to be able to see my children.TL;DRi am afraid of my wife and not sure what to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.