I feel invisible?

I (22m) joined a club at uni, it's more girls than guys.

Had a lot of fun drinking with them. Thought it might be worth mentioning I do have a social life, so "get out more" and "put yourself out there" comments please don't. I'm already doing that.

I still kinda feel invisible to women tho. Bar crawls, clubs, not even a hint of interest from a single member of the opposite sex. I can approach but I don't know how to flirt. I don't know how to generate interest from women, seems like something I'll never figure out.

P.S. Asperger's, skinny and babyface



Submitted October 10, 2019 at 11:31PM

I (22m) joined a club at uni, it's more girls than guys.Had a lot of fun drinking with them. Thought it might be worth mentioning I do have a social life, so "get out more" and "put yourself out there" comments please don't. I'm already doing that.​I still kinda feel invisible to women tho. Bar crawls, clubs, not even a hint of interest from a single member of the opposite sex. I can approach but I don't know how to flirt. I don't know how to generate interest from women, seems like something I'll never figure out.P.S. Asperger's, skinny and babyface

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.