I think my friends are lying to me

I think my friends lied to me today and don’t really like me

i feel like my friends don’t actually like me

today we went out for my friends 16th birthday, it was me, my friend M and my friend L it was Ms birthday.

It started out fine and happy. The first strange thing to as in the car and M and L were texting in their phones and not talking out loud which i thought was odd but didn’t think about it after.

For the first couple minutes at the mall nobody really knew what to do so we wandered around and eventually we fell ‘into a groove’ like it felt normal

halfway through M started to get quiet and didn’t talk and was on his phone a lot and asked what was wrong but he wouldn’t tell

he asked if i really wanted to go home, i shrugged and said it was up to him if he wanted me to go home for not because i didn’t think he wanted to hang out anymore also when we left the mall he pulled L over to the side and whispered something in her ear

when it was time to go home he sent a post in out group hat saying ‘worst feelings in the world’ and it said being left out at your own birthday party i apologized once i got home because they dropped me off first and i didn’t think we were supposed to go to his house after

so i went inside. after a couple minutes i opened snap map to see where my little brother was and saw she was at his house. i confronted him about it and he said i said i didn’t want to come so they dropped me off

i said i didn’t, i guess we misunderstood. i said if he wanted me too i could get my parents to drive me over there because it was only 15 minutes away he said that L would be leaving in a minute anyway because her mom thought she was there all day i was like okay cool. that was around 6:00

i just checked the snap map and she’s still there, as of 1 minute ago. i know it seems like i was stalking or something but it’s just i’m really really hurt by this and it feels like they’re lying to me because it just seems weird it makes me feel like that was their plan from the start

i dunno what to do. does anyone else have friends like this?

TL;DR Went out for my friends birthday and him and Friend 2 were acting weird but i brushes it off. I was told no plans were made to go to someone’s house after and i got dropped off at home. I found out that Friend 2 went to friend 1s house after anyways.



Submitted October 13, 2019 at 11:26PM

I think my friends lied to me today and don’t really like mei feel like my friends don’t actually like metoday we went out for my friends 16th birthday, it was me, my friend M and my friend L it was Ms birthday.It started out fine and happy. The first strange thing to as in the car and M and L were texting in their phones and not talking out loud which i thought was odd but didn’t think about it after.For the first couple minutes at the mall nobody really knew what to do so we wandered around and eventually we fell ‘into a groove’ like it felt normalhalfway through M started to get quiet and didn’t talk and was on his phone a lot and asked what was wrong but he wouldn’t tellhe asked if i really wanted to go home, i shrugged and said it was up to him if he wanted me to go home for not because i didn’t think he wanted to hang out anymore also when we left the mall he pulled L over to the side and whispered something in her earwhen it was time to go home he sent a post in out group hat saying ‘worst feelings in the world’ and it said being left out at your own birthday party i apologized once i got home because they dropped me off first and i didn’t think we were supposed to go to his house afterso i went inside. after a couple minutes i opened snap map to see where my little brother was and saw she was at his house. i confronted him about it and he said i said i didn’t want to come so they dropped me offi said i didn’t, i guess we misunderstood. i said if he wanted me too i could get my parents to drive me over there because it was only 15 minutes away he said that L would be leaving in a minute anyway because her mom thought she was there all day i was like okay cool. that was around 6:00i just checked the snap map and she’s still there, as of 1 minute ago. i know it seems like i was stalking or something but it’s just i’m really really hurt by this and it feels like they’re lying to me because it just seems weird it makes me feel like that was their plan from the starti dunno what to do. does anyone else have friends like this?TL;DR Went out for my friends birthday and him and Friend 2 were acting weird but i brushes it off. I was told no plans were made to go to someone’s house after and i got dropped off at home. I found out that Friend 2 went to friend 1s house after anyways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.