Am I a bad person?

Ex and her friends are calling me a bad person

Hello, i’ve recently been through a break up past few weeks, note i just turned 18, i’ve realized that i’m every young with so many things i want to do and focus on like school and what’s to come after that, the relationship was good both treated good and all my love was pure and genuine, even after the break up i still care and try t be there for her but she keeps trying to antagonize me to date again one day, i said that i can’t be in a relationship now or near future since there are so many things i want to to i also did say i want to talk to her and hang out with her but she’s oblivious to the fact i cannot be in a relationship and calls me a bad person or says she hates me and continues to say harsh things, i’ve tried to handle things as nicely as possible and be as mature as i can possibly be, but she just try’s to guilt trip me and make me feel bad for having my own decisions TL;DR am i a bad person



Submitted October 13, 2019 at 11:47PM

Ex and her friends are calling me a bad personHello, i’ve recently been through a break up past few weeks, note i just turned 18, i’ve realized that i’m every young with so many things i want to do and focus on like school and what’s to come after that, the relationship was good both treated good and all my love was pure and genuine, even after the break up i still care and try t be there for her but she keeps trying to antagonize me to date again one day, i said that i can’t be in a relationship now or near future since there are so many things i want to to i also did say i want to talk to her and hang out with her but she’s oblivious to the fact i cannot be in a relationship and calls me a bad person or says she hates me and continues to say harsh things, i’ve tried to handle things as nicely as possible and be as mature as i can possibly be, but she just try’s to guilt trip me and make me feel bad for having my own decisions TL;DR am i a bad person

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.