/u/Unusual_Table on I Might Be Aro Ace

I'm aro ace!

Seems like the typical life roadmap is friendship in childhood -> partner/family building in adulthood -> friendship in old age.

Since I'm in that middle section right now I find most of my time being occupied with people who share similar interests whether that be chosen career or simply things I'm a fan of like Star Wars. Meanwhile all my coupled-off friends are off working on that. We still talk but our lives are so different right now it's just small, casual conversations from time to time.





September 20, 2019 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.