Does vaginal penetration rub off the top layer of cells in the vaginal mucosa?

I ask because this is a quote from Jen Gunter’s The Vagina Bible: “No matter how gentle you are with a finger, toy, tongue, or penis, friction will rub off the top layer of cells.”

What do people mean by friction when they refer to vaginal intercourse?

She goes on to say,”If heterosexual sex led to prolonged internal injury, that would dramatically affect our ability to procreate.”

Is she implying that intercourse leads to transient internal injury? Does it lead to transient internal injury?



Submitted September 20, 2019 at 12:15AM

I ask because this is a quote from Jen Gunter’s The Vagina Bible: “No matter how gentle you are with a finger, toy, tongue, or penis, friction will rub off the top layer of cells.”What do people mean by friction when they refer to vaginal intercourse?She goes on to say,”If heterosexual sex led to prolonged internal injury, that would dramatically affect our ability to procreate.”Is she implying that intercourse leads to transient internal injury? Does it lead to transient internal injury?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.