Turns out I’m an unwitting victim on a long list of girls...

Using a throwaway for the usual reasons. Sorry that this is a bit on the longer side.

Earlier this week it came out in my social circle that someone I thought was a really good friend of mine is actually trash. A lying, mentally and emotionally abusive narcissist who has cheated on and damaged more girls than I even know. It’s a long story that if I gave too many details would probably make me at least identifiable as a name on a long list of girls and would out him by name.

The short of it is, he gave a LOT of girls chlamydia on top of cheating, lying, and emotionally manipulating them.

It’s possible that I have chlamydia and I do have an appointment next Tuesday to get checked out and get the issue taken care of.

The main problem I’m having right now is just mentally dealing with the possibility of infection being reality. I know it’s treatable and ultimately not the biggest problem I’ve had to deal with, but it would be the first STD I’ve gotten.

I guess my biggest thing right now is I would have had it since January and the longer you have it the more likelihood of long term effects. The other thing is informing the other person I’ve slept with this year. I plan on getting him medication myself and bringing it to him as a precautionary measure if necessary AND he is a very understanding, kind friend of mine who would never make me feel bad about this. But it’s getting over all the mental hurdles of having to tell him and the anxiety of waiting for the doctor to let me know what my test results are that I’m struggling the most with.

Also, my lips feel super chapped but don’t look very chapped and I’m probably just super dehydrated from the lack of eating/drinking due to the stress I’ve been dealing with the past month but that’s also really getting to me and my anxiety is convincing me it’s related even though the rational part of me knows I need more water in my life Lolol

Any kind words or advice or personal experiences would be super welcome right now.



Submitted September 20, 2019 at 12:08AM

Using a throwaway for the usual reasons. Sorry that this is a bit on the longer side.Earlier this week it came out in my social circle that someone I thought was a really good friend of mine is actually trash. A lying, mentally and emotionally abusive narcissist who has cheated on and damaged more girls than I even know. It’s a long story that if I gave too many details would probably make me at least identifiable as a name on a long list of girls and would out him by name.The short of it is, he gave a LOT of girls chlamydia on top of cheating, lying, and emotionally manipulating them.It’s possible that I have chlamydia and I do have an appointment next Tuesday to get checked out and get the issue taken care of.The main problem I’m having right now is just mentally dealing with the possibility of infection being reality. I know it’s treatable and ultimately not the biggest problem I’ve had to deal with, but it would be the first STD I’ve gotten.I guess my biggest thing right now is I would have had it since January and the longer you have it the more likelihood of long term effects. The other thing is informing the other person I’ve slept with this year. I plan on getting him medication myself and bringing it to him as a precautionary measure if necessary AND he is a very understanding, kind friend of mine who would never make me feel bad about this. But it’s getting over all the mental hurdles of having to tell him and the anxiety of waiting for the doctor to let me know what my test results are that I’m struggling the most with.Also, my lips feel super chapped but don’t look very chapped and I’m probably just super dehydrated from the lack of eating/drinking due to the stress I’ve been dealing with the past month but that’s also really getting to me and my anxiety is convincing me it’s related even though the rational part of me knows I need more water in my life LololAny kind words or advice or personal experiences would be super welcome right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.