/u/Crowe3717 on Have you had a therapist actually be supportive of asexuality??

Yeah, I'm not sure how to interpret it since it's not just some particular feelings (like sexual desire) but everything. I've never been sexually attracted to anyone, I've never felt a romantic attraction either. I can't remember the last time I was actually happy or sad. Someone could literally walk up to me on the street and punch me in the face and I wouldn't get angry at them. I don't get nervous or stressed about anything, but at the same time I don't feel any joy or accomplishment for getting anything done. Clearly there's something not quite right upstairs with me, and I don't know if I'd have a lack of sexual attraction if that were resolved. Not that that would change anything for me at the moment. Even at my lowest point I still think of myself as asexual rather than an allosexual who lacks the desire. If that changes in the future then I'll deal with it then, but for now this is just who I am.





September 09, 2019 at 12:08AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.