I (17M) realized I still have feelings for my friend (18F) but I'm panicking because the situation is a mess and I don't know if I should do something

So theres this girl that's literally so cute and sweet and is into all the same stuff I am, I really really like her and we went out a couple times this summer but it was kinda awkward bc anxiety.

We slowly stopped talking but recently started talking again and hanging out more. I tried all summer to forget about her but I recently hung out with her and as soon as we started talking and laughing together again all my feelings came flooding back.

So that's problem 1, problem 2 is my friend asked her out- except he didn't use the word date and had a panic attack while doing it and she's been flaking out of it so it's been over 3 weeks since he's asked. Hes also been talking w her a lot less since then.

So... I really like this girl but I don't know what the hell to do. Is it worth it? Would I be a bad friend? How should I approach it? I've seriously tried to move on but every time she's so damn cute and funny I just can't bring myself to, I've definitely never met anyone else like her.

How should I approach this?

tl;dr: having feelings for my friend who half-rejected me (?) before as we're starting to talk again but there are some complications and I'm not sure if I should act on my feelings



Submitted September 09, 2019 at 12:11AM

So theres this girl that's literally so cute and sweet and is into all the same stuff I am, I really really like her and we went out a couple times this summer but it was kinda awkward bc anxiety.We slowly stopped talking but recently started talking again and hanging out more. I tried all summer to forget about her but I recently hung out with her and as soon as we started talking and laughing together again all my feelings came flooding back.So that's problem 1, problem 2 is my friend asked her out- except he didn't use the word date and had a panic attack while doing it and she's been flaking out of it so it's been over 3 weeks since he's asked. Hes also been talking w her a lot less since then.So... I really like this girl but I don't know what the hell to do. Is it worth it? Would I be a bad friend? How should I approach it? I've seriously tried to move on but every time she's so damn cute and funny I just can't bring myself to, I've definitely never met anyone else like her.How should I approach this?tl;dr: having feelings for my friend who half-rejected me (?) before as we're starting to talk again but there are some complications and I'm not sure if I should act on my feelings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.