How do I [28F] ask my new boyfriend [29M] if he’s happy for me to stay over at his, without sounding cheeky?

So I’m going round to my boyfriends house for the first time on Wednesday, for our first evening in together.

He’s working from home for the next 3 weeks, so he can have lie- ins if he wants too in the mornings.

Anyway, I’m not sure how to ask if he’d like me to stop over or not? Essentially, I need to know because 1. I’d need to pack an overnight bag due to work the next morning 2. I don’t really fancy driving back to my house at midnight as I don’t really like driving at night, and he lives right next to some woods filled with deer. 3. I’ll be really tired to drive late.

So, how do I ask him if he’d like me to stop over or not without sounding rude? If I left at 10.00pm it wouldn’t be much of an evening (only 3 hours together) but at least it wouldn’t be too late for me to drive home.

I only really need to know so I can prepare.

Any help on how I can ask him would be much appreciated!

TLDR - boyfriend has asked me to come over for the first time, for the evening, during the week. How do I find out if I’m spending the night or not?



Submitted September 09, 2019 at 12:12AM

So I’m going round to my boyfriends house for the first time on Wednesday, for our first evening in together.He’s working from home for the next 3 weeks, so he can have lie- ins if he wants too in the mornings.Anyway, I’m not sure how to ask if he’d like me to stop over or not? Essentially, I need to know because 1. I’d need to pack an overnight bag due to work the next morning 2. I don’t really fancy driving back to my house at midnight as I don’t really like driving at night, and he lives right next to some woods filled with deer. 3. I’ll be really tired to drive late.So, how do I ask him if he’d like me to stop over or not without sounding rude? If I left at 10.00pm it wouldn’t be much of an evening (only 3 hours together) but at least it wouldn’t be too late for me to drive home.I only really need to know so I can prepare.Any help on how I can ask him would be much appreciated!TLDR - boyfriend has asked me to come over for the first time, for the evening, during the week. How do I find out if I’m spending the night or not?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.