My ex bf (25m) contacted me (25f)

My ex broke things off in a really harsh way. I was a mess and completely heartbroken. It took a really long time for me to get over it.

Recently, my texted me out of the blue asking to talk. I never responded because I didn't think anything good would come of it. He moved to another country to for grad school, so I doubt he'd be asking to get back together, but part of me is going crazy wondering what he wanted to talk about and kicking myself for not responding, but the other part of me knows I can't get sucked back into that and I need to just let him/it go, no matter how much I care for him.

Do you guys have any advice?

tl;dr: My ex who broke my heart contacted me after moving to another country and I didn't respond.



Submitted September 08, 2019 at 11:53PM

My ex broke things off in a really harsh way. I was a mess and completely heartbroken. It took a really long time for me to get over it.Recently, my texted me out of the blue asking to talk. I never responded because I didn't think anything good would come of it. He moved to another country to for grad school, so I doubt he'd be asking to get back together, but part of me is going crazy wondering what he wanted to talk about and kicking myself for not responding, but the other part of me knows I can't get sucked back into that and I need to just let him/it go, no matter how much I care for him.Do you guys have any advice?tl;dr: My ex who broke my heart contacted me after moving to another country and I didn't respond.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.