Bf (28/m) doesn't want to have sex with me for the first time. Why?

I 26/f and my bf is 28/m. Been dating for a year.

We planned to get a nice room today and everything was ready to go. He told me last night he was nervous about it (not his first time having sex) because it's my first time. He said it was a big deal for him.

Today he lets me know he wants to wait till next month for my bday to make it more special. He kept saying "idkkk...just another time". What the hell is going on? Lol he really wanted to do this other times and couldn't wait and now that we were, he backed out.

TL;DR...bf changed his mind on sleeping with me after dating me for a year.



Submitted September 09, 2019 at 12:08AM

I 26/f and my bf is 28/m. Been dating for a year.We planned to get a nice room today and everything was ready to go. He told me last night he was nervous about it (not his first time having sex) because it's my first time. He said it was a big deal for him.Today he lets me know he wants to wait till next month for my bday to make it more special. He kept saying "idkkk...just another time". What the hell is going on? Lol he really wanted to do this other times and couldn't wait and now that we were, he backed out.TL;DR...bf changed his mind on sleeping with me after dating me for a year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.