I think I sucked my sister’s husband’s dick at a gloryhole and I’m beyond terrified

I’ve (36F) been going to a reputable and upscale gloryhole in my city for about a month now with one of my closest friends. We’re both single and wanted to try something different.

Anyway, my sister and her husband have been married 10 years and we’ve been on family vacations numerous times. He has a distinct birth mark just above his waistline off slightly to the left and I’ve seen it numerous times as it sits above his swim shorts.

After I finished him and he retracted, I kept my gaze through the hole and ever so quickly caught a glimpse of his hips and saw what I saw. It wasn’t the brightest of conditions but I noticed a ring on his finger that looked identical to one my father gave him as a gift to wear on his right middle finger.

I was shaken up right on the spot. I waited a little bit to play it safe and make sure I could leave the property and not potentially run into him. But I’m 95% sure it was him.

I have virtually 0 way of confirming it and given my paranoia and overthinking it’s driving me crazy.

If it indeed was him then he’s cheating but I have no real way of confirming it



Submitted August 31, 2021 at 11:02PM

I’ve (36F) been going to a reputable and upscale gloryhole in my city for about a month now with one of my closest friends. We’re both single and wanted to try something different.Anyway, my sister and her husband have been married 10 years and we’ve been on family vacations numerous times. He has a distinct birth mark just above his waistline off slightly to the left and I’ve seen it numerous times as it sits above his swim shorts.After I finished him and he retracted, I kept my gaze through the hole and ever so quickly caught a glimpse of his hips and saw what I saw. It wasn’t the brightest of conditions but I noticed a ring on his finger that looked identical to one my father gave him as a gift to wear on his right middle finger.I was shaken up right on the spot. I waited a little bit to play it safe and make sure I could leave the property and not potentially run into him. But I’m 95% sure it was him.I have virtually 0 way of confirming it and given my paranoia and overthinking it’s driving me crazy.If it indeed was him then he’s cheating but I have no real way of confirming it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.