F23 my boyfriend never ever goes down and licks my vagina and i think he's lying

Ok where do i start we moved in with eachover in march and since we have been sleeping in the same bed he hasn't licked me out once and he saids it isnt the smell but i think hes lying about it i wash myself good all the time but i dont think he likes my natural smell



Submitted August 31, 2021 at 11:42PM

Ok where do i start we moved in with eachover in march and since we have been sleeping in the same bed he hasn't licked me out once and he saids it isnt the smell but i think hes lying about it i wash myself good all the time but i dont think he likes my natural smell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.