Women: orgasm from penetration?

For those who have orgasmed through penetration, what position does it for you? What was your experience discovering you could finish through penetration alone?

I recently discovered I can finish with missionary, with him shifted up. I always thought only oral would do it for me. Looking to try new things!



Submitted May 28, 2021 at 12:25AM

For those who have orgasmed through penetration, what position does it for you? What was your experience discovering you could finish through penetration alone?I recently discovered I can finish with missionary, with him shifted up. I always thought only oral would do it for me. Looking to try new things!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.