Desperately need help with how to get a condom on

My first time is later today. I'm trying to practice putting a condom on, and it just won't go on at all. Like, it won't even go over the head of my penis, and if I try to force it over it, I can't roll it down.

It's Durex thin feel classic, and it says it has a large girth with 56mm nominal width. My penis is quite girthy, but surely it's not that big. This feels way too small. I must be doing something wrong. I'm using online tutorials, but it wouldn't come close to going on.

Can anybody help me? This is urgent?



Submitted May 27, 2021 at 11:31PM

My first time is later today. I'm trying to practice putting a condom on, and it just won't go on at all. Like, it won't even go over the head of my penis, and if I try to force it over it, I can't roll it down.It's Durex thin feel classic, and it says it has a large girth with 56mm nominal width. My penis is quite girthy, but surely it's not that big. This feels way too small. I must be doing something wrong. I'm using online tutorials, but it wouldn't come close to going on.Can anybody help me? This is urgent?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.