How I interpret my own rape fantasies

When I get into a cycle of bad habits (e.g. binge eating) and become low self-esteem, especially attraction-wise, I don't feel worthy of the normal healthy attention, respect, and desire I expect and feel worthy of when I am doing well.

Therefore the only conceivable way anyone would want to fuck me is if it was completely devoid of anything positive or personal. Like the only way I can then conceive of a guy wanting to fuck me is if he was the type to say "might as well use/get that worthless piece of shit pregnant, because there's nothing better to do right now". In those low moments, I feel I don't conjure up enough lust from respectable men for any of them to fight for me (romantically, long term), so the only type of person willing to fuck me would be a lowly rapist.

In those low self-esteem, low-worth moments, I can't masturbate to the idea of someone who desires me both lovingly and sexually, because it is unfathomable, and it is my fault.

Having a guilty conscious (or anything that results in low self-esteem) can have a similar effect.

While I'm on the topic, I'm pushing off a second date (for the record, we didn't have sex, lots of fun conversation) because I re-entered a binge cycle I had escaped from for months. I feel like, he saw me at my best, and I can't be this lesser person than he signed up for in good conscious. I'd feel undesirable and not worth his time. I'd rather do what I need to do to get on a healthy track again, not force myself into a second date I'd be uncomfortable, guilty, and inherently anxious on.

We had fun on the first date and he's a good guy, but I have no desire to make someone be around me when I'm in this overall state.

Sorry if this isn't a typical r/sex post. It felt relevant to me.



Submitted May 28, 2021 at 12:22AM

When I get into a cycle of bad habits (e.g. binge eating) and become low self-esteem, especially attraction-wise, I don't feel worthy of the normal healthy attention, respect, and desire I expect and feel worthy of when I am doing well.Therefore the only conceivable way anyone would want to fuck me is if it was completely devoid of anything positive or personal. Like the only way I can then conceive of a guy wanting to fuck me is if he was the type to say "might as well use/get that worthless piece of shit pregnant, because there's nothing better to do right now". In those low moments, I feel I don't conjure up enough lust from respectable men for any of them to fight for me (romantically, long term), so the only type of person willing to fuck me would be a lowly rapist.In those low self-esteem, low-worth moments, I can't masturbate to the idea of someone who desires me both lovingly and sexually, because it is unfathomable, and it is my fault.Having a guilty conscious (or anything that results in low self-esteem) can have a similar effect.While I'm on the topic, I'm pushing off a second date (for the record, we didn't have sex, lots of fun conversation) because I re-entered a binge cycle I had escaped from for months. I feel like, he saw me at my best, and I can't be this lesser person than he signed up for in good conscious. I'd feel undesirable and not worth his time. I'd rather do what I need to do to get on a healthy track again, not force myself into a second date I'd be uncomfortable, guilty, and inherently anxious on.We had fun on the first date and he's a good guy, but I have no desire to make someone be around me when I'm in this overall state.Sorry if this isn't a typical r/sex post. It felt relevant to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.