Pain in lower shaft a couple days after sex?

Hey all, I had protected sex a couple days ago. It was a great time and she’s said she’s clean. It was somewhat rough and prolonged sex but nothing particularly crazy.

However, I noticed since like five hours ago the lower left part of my penis has started hurting. It looks fine, no bumps or anything, isn’t itchy and I feel fine peeing. Lymph nodes are okay as well. Has anyone had this happen to them?

I looked it up and lowkey am worried it’s cancer. Does anyone know about this sorta thing? Is it just a post-prolonged-sex thing?



Submitted May 28, 2021 at 12:12AM

Hey all, I had protected sex a couple days ago. It was a great time and she’s said she’s clean. It was somewhat rough and prolonged sex but nothing particularly crazy.However, I noticed since like five hours ago the lower left part of my penis has started hurting. It looks fine, no bumps or anything, isn’t itchy and I feel fine peeing. Lymph nodes are okay as well. Has anyone had this happen to them?I looked it up and lowkey am worried it’s cancer. Does anyone know about this sorta thing? Is it just a post-prolonged-sex thing?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.