Girl with sense of humor about sex is even sexier

Is there anything sexier than a girl who can see the humor in sex? To make light of our respective crazy desires and fantasies. I've been chatting with someone in particular and she's already super cute and sexy, but then she has to throw in the humor card and that doubles her hotness factor.

Who else thinks humor is sexy?



Submitted May 27, 2021 at 11:56PM

Is there anything sexier than a girl who can see the humor in sex? To make light of our respective crazy desires and fantasies. I've been chatting with someone in particular and she's already super cute and sexy, but then she has to throw in the humor card and that doubles her hotness factor.Who else thinks humor is sexy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.