Why do guys always come back...?

So I am 24F and I am starting to realize how many times guys come back to me after a few months (even a few years) saying things like "I'm so sorry about how things turned out, if I could go back I would, you deserved better, I wish that we worked out, etc."

Why do guys do this? I have moved on in all these instances. Do they do this because they're now lonely/desperate or do they finally realize that I was a catch LOL.



Submitted November 10, 2020 at 11:56PM

So I am 24F and I am starting to realize how many times guys come back to me after a few months (even a few years) saying things like "I'm so sorry about how things turned out, if I could go back I would, you deserved better, I wish that we worked out, etc."Why do guys do this? I have moved on in all these instances. Do they do this because they're now lonely/desperate or do they finally realize that I was a catch LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.