I feel like a moron, but I have no idea what to in or how to go about the “getting to know each other” phase of dating...

I’ve (28F) been in two long term relationships and the guy I’m seeing now (28M) wants to focus on getting to know each other more. I am 100% on board but I thought that just came naturally through going out on dates? He also says he wants to move slower, which again is totally fine, but we hardly text & go out MAYBE for a few hours once a week.

I don’t know if I’ve been doing dating wrong or just that I’m all in & upfront with who I am and how I feel when I’m seeing someone, but I have no fucking clue what to do.

Note: I’m also super late to the dating app game, so now in my late 20’s I’m trying to figure out how the fuck online dating works during a plague...

Please help teach me how to date 🤦🏻‍♀️



Submitted November 10, 2020 at 11:38PM

I’ve (28F) been in two long term relationships and the guy I’m seeing now (28M) wants to focus on getting to know each other more. I am 100% on board but I thought that just came naturally through going out on dates? He also says he wants to move slower, which again is totally fine, but we hardly text & go out MAYBE for a few hours once a week.I don’t know if I’ve been doing dating wrong or just that I’m all in & upfront with who I am and how I feel when I’m seeing someone, but I have no fucking clue what to do.Note: I’m also super late to the dating app game, so now in my late 20’s I’m trying to figure out how the fuck online dating works during a plague...Please help teach me how to date 🤦🏻‍♀️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.