too nervous to do it myself help me to not mess it up

i’m talking to this girl and she’s totally out of my league, so i wanted to know how u guys make your conversations more engaging e escalate it

the thing is that i first met this girl four year ago, a friend of mine introduced us and we would go on a date that never actually happened and she moved after that, now she’s back and i’m on one of those situations where i really don’t wanna mess things up but because of that i think too much on what i’m gonna say, so knowing what to say may help me to escalate things mechanically since i’m too nervous to do it naturally, we’re not flirting yet this time around tho, just having friendly conversation until now and i wanna change that

20m/21f



Submitted November 10, 2020 at 11:42PM

i’m talking to this girl and she’s totally out of my league, so i wanted to know how u guys make your conversations more engaging e escalate itthe thing is that i first met this girl four year ago, a friend of mine introduced us and we would go on a date that never actually happened and she moved after that, now she’s back and i’m on one of those situations where i really don’t wanna mess things up but because of that i think too much on what i’m gonna say, so knowing what to say may help me to escalate things mechanically since i’m too nervous to do it naturally, we’re not flirting yet this time around tho, just having friendly conversation until now and i wanna change that20m/21f

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.